For new applicant:
1. First click on "Apply Online/Online Portal” then click on "New Registration".
• One can use only one mobile no.
• Enter the password at your convenience.
• After filling up the Enrolment form, you have to pay the Application Fee of Rs. 100 via online.
2. After paying the Application Fee, click on the "Apply Online".
• Login with your mobile number and password.
(Mobile number entered during Enrolment is your user ID)
• Now you can fill out your form.
3. Please correct any errors in the information you have provided before final submission of your application form. Once form is finally submitted your information cannot be corrected.
4. Please download the completed form and keep hard copy for your future use.
5. Do not give your personal bank details (ATM card no, or CVV) to any other person. Note: In case of any technical difficulties, please contact- [email protected]
- Candidates need to have a valid mobile number and a valid E-mail ID.
- Candidates have to upload scanned copies of their own passport size recent photograph and signature
- Keep print out/hard copy of the submitted Application for future reference.
- Xerox copies of all the supporting documents along with the original have to submitted on the day of Form Verification. The following documents must be produced at the time of Form Verification (both Xerox copy and original copy)
(a) Original Marksheet & Pass Certificate of H.S. or equivalent examination.
(b) HSLC Admit Card or HSLC Pass Certificate.
(c) Gap Certificate whenever necessary will have to be produced. It has to be issued by a gazzatted officer/head of the institution (Govt. recognized institute) last attended. Candidates having more than three years study gap will not be eligible for Admission.
(d) Caste Certificate wherever necessary.
(e) Two copies of passport size recent photograph
- All admissions are provisional and subject to the approval of G.U.
- Admission into the college is governed by the college admission rules. The Principal's decision regarding admission is final.
- Admission will be strictly on merit basis as per Assam Govt. rules & regulations